Wednesday, October 8, 2014

blau sein

i see you
in the blueness
of his eyes

i would be lying if i told you this wasn't passionate
your unshaven mouth is still engraved on my lips
the truth my body is still curved from yours against mine
laying down, stoned, feeling higher than i've ever been

i see you
in the length
of his hair

you would be lying if you told me this wasn't passionate
the smell of your contorted voice before i left
the truth your breath is still breathing into my crooked skin
sitting down, thinking, feeling anxious as i've ever been

i see you
in the curve
of his mouth

they would be lying if they told us this wasn't passionate
my cheeks are still swollen from when i left
the truth i'm as tangible as the hole in your ceiling
on bus, leaving, feeling lower than i've ever been


No comments:

Post a Comment